Application Process for Rundle College
Please contact email@example.com or call 403-291-3866 for an admission application.
Step 1: Application Should Include:
- Completed application form
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Recent photograph of the student
- Last two years of student’s final report cards where applicable
- Most recent Provincial Achievement test results where applicable
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Copy of the student’s psychoeducational evaluation (if applicable)
- SSAT results or the date on which your child will write the exam (Grades 7 to 11)
Step 2: Student Testing (see Assessment under the Admissions tab)
Step 3: Review of student applications
Step 4: Interviews for selected candidates based on openings
Step 5: Offers made to candidates
Rundle College receives more applications for most grades than availability allows our admissions committee to accept based on maximum class sizes. Rundle College selects candidates that will thrive in our program and contribute to the school community.
Admission to Rundle College is based on:
• Completed application
• Assessment results
• School reports
• Parent and student interviews and other contact with prospective families
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-291-3866.
For detailed admissions information and applications forms, please return to the main Admissions page.
Applications: What's next?