Studio Open House
Jump inside a virtual school
Join us on March 22
Let us show you how we empower our students to achieve their full potential by using universal design for learning. Our innovative and customized learning approach is built for students in grades 7–10 with a diagnosed learning disability with or without ADHD. Our students learn the Alberta curriculum in an unmodified format through personalized instruction in small classes.
We’d love to see you on March 22.
- Presentations by Studio students showing off virtual learning spaces
- Opportunities to connect with current Studio parents
- Meet our teachers
- Learn about the use of technology inside and outside of the classroom including virtual reality
- Q+A with the enrolment team
- Lots of fun and engaging activities for students and parents
- March 22, 2023
- 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Parents and students are encouraged to attend
- Virtual open house
CTV News Calgary highlights the use of virtual reality technology in our Studio school – both inside and outside the classroom. Watch the clip below now!
Mia and her parents share their thoughts about the positive impact the Studio has had on her learning journey since joining the Studio in the fall of 2021.